Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Woke up at 2.30a.m. xD

i slept at abt 9.30 p.m., at abt 12, my mom woke me up n told me to go back to my room.. i continue sleeping 4 a while.. then my sis came in.. sounds n looks like she just came out from the bathroom.. with her face all wet.. and as usual she goes to the mirror n start doin wat she always does.. then suddenly i also woke up.. i started to comb my hair n ready to go to the bathroom.. my sis was like.. why u wake up? then i ask, now wat time?
she answers n said it was oni 2.30 a.m. n she just came up ready to sleep.. i was like OMG! yea n i cannot sleep ady coz i actually thought tat it was time to go to skul.. then i sleep at 4 n woke up at 6..

today i suddenly go drink milo tat was prepared ady.. (i normally dun drink tat early)
so yea, tat time i like hero la.. i was like ehh? i actually drank milo? then on the way to skul...
come down from the car.. i nearly vomited.. so yea.. aasmita was as usual, panicing.. she pulled out my water n like nahh.. drink it.. i drink n i was so much better.. xD

next time i dun ever wanna take anything ady.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment