Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fight With Tomato Head la...

funny man.. made it to quarter-finals.. next game fighting for semi-finals.. lols.. difficult la.. tomato head damn power.. i smash 3 time, 3 times she can take. hai yo.. luck vry unlucky get that kind of opponent..
Michelle Xin Lin goin for finals tomorrow.. oni hope left.. hope she wins this tournament.. if she lose its okay.. coz she will still be number 2 in this tournament..

my partner was damn "good" man.. people serve to her(1st ball) she missed, as in air-ball.. ai yo..
our opponent, which is from puteri ampang! knew that my partner was weak, so they purposely give my partner all the balls.. they didnt give me a chance to even smash when they found out..

next year, THANK GOD no more her.. (my partner) i will b in under 18 next year..
mayb single kowt.. i dunno la.. i dun really like single, scares the poop out of me.. xD
but next year if single must fight with DOT! (2nd place in zon...) if doubles, must fight with izzaati (single zon champion).. haix.. i feel like going for training again, for next year la..

No comments:

Post a Comment